Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All 'soon to become resident' moms !!!!!!! - ruaha_r
hi Ruaha.. email me at igotitb4
Best of luck with a nice residency..i am a mom too and hopefully if i get in this year i will bemoving alone with my baby....I think in the end it all depends how made up your mind is...things work out when u have to do some thing and there is no choice out..i ahev frinds who are living alone with out hubbys with 2 kids...so dont worry you will do great..you have done amazing till now and the next thing in line will be good too...if money is no problem then have a live in nanny with you..there are people who do that...so it works out well...jst a suggestion...when u go for the interviews, make sur eu let the people ther eknow that u have every thing covered in respect to ur baby..like u have nanny and family will be coming over or frinds in the area to look fro the baby or what ever option u have...casue i have heard from lots of my frinds who are already in the programs that people are a little scared t hire moms since more chances of days off casue of kids ..so dont worry things work out...hopefully u get the residency the same place as ur husband...i cant even begin to imagine how easy that would be for u....Smile))my best wishes and prayers with u...
becky,
I'll mail you very shortly.
mjm,
Thanks a lot. Your words are most kind and most encouraging. I wish you the very best for match.
Working Mom Failed & Then Passed!...

I, Myself, (NOW A WORKING MOTHER- IN RESIDENCY!!!.YOU CAN DO IT TOO!)was sitting where you are sitting right now. Yes, I was once a Medical School school student. Studying for exams was never quite easy and USMLE exams were a struggle. Then came the one day that changed everything - the day I failed the USMLE.

Failing the USMLE was one of the most devastating, crushing, and heartbreaking experiences of my life. Not only was I aware that I would have to wait another 12 months before getting a residency but I knew that I didn't have the money to continue taking the exam. I had to pass the second time around or I wouldn't be a PGY-1. I just didn't have the funds to take the exam a third time, and I needed a job to pay my loans and support myself.

But before taking the USMLE again I knew I needed to do one thing - I had to figure out what I did wrong in the first exam and not make the same mistakes twice. So then began my struggle to find a TRUE boutique tutoring service- that was not some big name de-personalized commercial unfeeling program.

Finding a USMLE tutor was grueling back then (2011)- and it still is. There was only one certain resource that is available online, personalized with needed live help, and to top it off gives a 100% IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY-guarantee! AND IT WAS TOUGH TO FIND IT…

Taking the USMLE the second time was grueling but armed with this unique online, personalized (with needed live help),100% guaranteed service (‘IF YOU DO NOT PASS… YOU DO NOT PAY…’ is their MOTTO!) I passed the USMLE the second time and NOW the story continues-with YOU!

This ONLINE/Telephonic service knows how hard it is to take exams. But they also knows that it is more important to get it right the first time or correct your mistakes quickly so that you can ultimately succeed. This is why they wants to help you succeed as fast as possible.

BOTTOM LINE: GET MORE INFO ABOUT THIS $11k /STEP COURSE, BY CALLING ANYTIME THE INFO LINE at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred, ext eight three three seven six eight
LOL - Sanjay bhai - this is when you know you've hit the bottom of the well of failure!!..... when you create a female name ID : @shielamonroeimrez and pretend to be a student of your FAIL course.
Still working out of a library dude? Get a real job bhai!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »