Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
failed my exam - schwartz1
i took mr lieths course and i failed
i failed on dec 9th and i honestly suggest not to take step2csrevewcom it is a waste of money i was very disappointed with the session in lyndhurst nj, it was very unorganized and i did not get enough sp interaction, the instructor mr lieth is not a doctor and has very limited medical knowledge and cs knowledge...IT WAS A TOTAL RIPOFF and i want my money back stay away from this guy.
i recommend csevidocom
dont trust prep1 or mr lieth he is a liar and fraud
i feel so cheated and i want mr lieth/prep1 to give me a refund for his terrible course
yeah i agree i also took this and dont ever take step2csrevewdotcom it is a scam, i also failed my exam thanks to this liar, it is a waste of time to go to Lyndhurst, NJ and sit through this review, honestly you're better off using another source like csvidecom
now i realize i'm not the only one who failed because of this course, what a ripoff scam mr lieth is, he should refund your money back that is not right
and the sad thing is that i trusted this course and i practiced so much and I never realized i was doing something totally wrong criteria with step2csrevew.com
Don't worrry Schwartz, the test is changing alot. I recommend you talk by phone to Dr. Rowley. She can guide you in the right direction. 941-979-9029 hope this helps
Check this out http://www.clinicalskillshelp.com/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »