Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done!! - nainapagal
I gave my exam on December 16 and want to share the experience with everybody. I have been a constant viewer of the forum and have been benefitted by it in a variety of ways. Its my turn to pay back....

The exam is definitely doable. It was full of both easy and tough questions. There were one liners- 10 liners qs. The difficulty level was between NBME and UW. I think one should only sit for the exam if you are fully prepared. The qs are thrown on you from all over.

The paper was full of pathology Qs. I found pathophysiology tough as there lots of Qs with arrows going up and down. Pharm was easy with staight forward Qs from FA as was the micro. Loads of immuno and behaviour. Biochem was the least tested one (4-5qs).

Its difficult to tell how I did. The more I think about the silly mistakes I did, greater my anxiety goes.

I was confident in about 32 Qs per block, 10 qs I had to guess and about 5 seemed to be from another planet. I will highly apprecate if you guys out there give me some inputs about how does it sound as far as the exam goes. Was it bad or OK? My NBME scores ranged were 490-530.

I will be happy to answer any more qs.

GL and study hard.

thanks n good luck
Thank you for sharing with your exam experience.
Don't worry, relax. I think you've done very well.
Best of luck for next steps.
@step1student and @ goforward: Thank you very much and Good luck to you too
you must be so glad to have it done with Smile Relax now and have fun; try not to worry about grades...I am sure you will do just fine Smile

Good luck
can u please personally email me. i really want to talk to someone. my exam is close. i feel very inconfident. going through very tough family crisis. please contact me. I will highly appreciate it.. have not given any nbme yet. only one months left
shumnu11
hey....confident abt 32...looks like a job well done.... Smile
hello.
congrats in advance on passing this step. want to know if FA was any help especially in your last week of revision?
thanks for sharing.good luck to you too.
best of luck for the result...in microbiology questions do they have slides and pictures of organism or classsical symptoms do we need to do that too ...if yes where would i find these? is kaplan enough for preparing?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »