Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physician Assistant - worried84
Anyone know of the process of becoming PA. Do FMGs have to go to PA school or just take an exam and then apply for license?
AOA, for PA program you ve to evaluate your medical degree from USA evaluation board center they evaluate and they ll inform you that you are able to get degree of USA bechlors or not and any university of usa ll give bechlor degree for that you ve to take admission in univ.for minimum credits 20 credits [in my case],and then complete required courses and then you able to take adm.in PA program that is my exp.I dont know that it ll help you or not any way best of luck
hello step1 student,
i want to know what credits did u take because i took som credits and i applied to some colleges and did not get in to a pa program it is discouraging if u can please post ur email address i would appreciate it as i want ask few more questions, are u planning to join a PA course and did u take the gre .
Hi Step1student,
pls send your e-mail to me -- sandybarrwa
I have few quaries
Thanks a million!!
hi my email is nadiashahrukh.
actually I took prereq. medical terminology, introductory stats,general pschycology and developmental pschyc.,I took all,and evualation center send me report that you dont ve to take 4 yr bechlor but for getting bechlor degree you ve to take adm,in univ. we cant give any type of degree and it make sense. and I searched for univer,so st cloud univ. in mn they told me that you ve take minimum credit 20 of general education because your credits all based on science whic are major so general education is not enough so you can take 20 credits of general education [socialogy,political science etc....]which take 1 n half to 2 years for me and I ve to go full time univ which I cant because I ve two little kids,and I am able to take adm.in masters program of PA so thats why I withdraw ,and now I am preparing for step 1 and after couple of month i ve a exam so let see my all hopes are with my Great ALLAH ,if you ve any more question plz welcome,good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »