Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 IMG friendly program for IM. - kamy
New York Medical College (Brooklyn-Queens) Progs 1st Monday of Jan DO NOT SPONSOR 80
Queens Hospital Center / Mount Sinai Sch. Of Med. Oct 31 H1/J1 >80 preferred, 1st attempts
Bassett Healthcare Jan 1 Sponsor J-1 only 83
New York Medical College (Our Lady of Mercy) ASAP H1/J1 Mid 80s
St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Dec 15 H1/J1 84
Albany Medical College Jan 1 Sponsor J-1 only 80 on both, 1st attempt only
Ohio State University Dec 31 Accept J-1 only >200 desired.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation Dec 1 H1/J1 85; 90 without U.S. exp.; 1st attempts.
University Hospital/University of Cincinnati College of Medicine Jan 1 Sponsor J-1 only Typically >200
Wright State University ASAP Sponsor J-1 only Typically >200 or US reference.
What exactly "1st attempt" means ?
Thank you !
passing with the first attempt(without failing)
So, is about the steps not about the applications ?
dear kamy ..I got 87 in step 1 and 89 in step 2...I'm IMG with out US experience...My CS in august....how likely will I be getting residency? plz suggest .
dear kamy ..I got 87 in step 1 and 89 in step 2 (both 1st attempt)...I'm IMG with out US experience...My CS in august....how likely will I be getting residency? plz suggest .
Who is the guy kamy? you gave a lot of fake news in this forum
to libra
ofcours you will find a position,if you apply as soon as possible(early september) you will get several interviews,go to frieda and search for programs that fit you most.

to 123abc
who am i is irelevant,and you have the choice not to listen and disappoint others or share sincerely whatever you know.I guess you are gonna go with the first one!!!
tosca, most of the programs dont even look at your application if you dont have a good score, and after they gave you the interview you have to show them your application and qualifications,
by the way i dont get it,which part is fake?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »