my score in kaplan Q bank 57%
is that safe to pass?
my exam after 25 days

please please reply
Look At prior POSTs
no one wanna reply
just tell me u'll fail and that is it
Hi ghandy,
First of all try to keep ur anxiety t a lower healthy level.
Look I have had very humble experience with step3. I did only kaplan qbank on line and it was like in 50s% and 60%. I did usmle world the offline one( downloaded from the internet)
and I kept doing it and the pr and MTB till the end. I passed it and from the very first attempt.

So, why are u trying to let people tell u that u will fail? put little bit more confidance in urself and be realistic because it is only you who will know if ur ready for the exam or not.
Even if u have told me that you have read this and that and that, who knows how did u study? who knows how was ur level of concentration?

Just know urself and ur ability and focus u have more and more time to get the weak points u have under control.

All the best for whatever ur doing.

zkadhem.
Zkadhem,
That is the most honest and straight forward advice I ever read on this site.
thank u ZKADHEM
u gave me hope
dear ghandy:
i wish i knew!! i am freaking out too!! my exam is close and i got 310 in nbme!!!!Sad
then i revised my uw(i only can do q and answ ...no more kaplan..i cant open any book)==>i felt very good and thought to go to kill the test! i cud recall all the concepts in uw!!===>did uw self-assess and got 40-50% Sad !!! now i am lost!! i dounnu wht more to do! can i do nbme again....there is only one nbme and i have done it....so is it going to give me a good correlation? i dunnu! i am much stressed out now!
Zkadhem,
whats ur score , u gave me hope too by ur post , its nice .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »