Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis help please!!! -
boggs

HI guys,
it has been more than 3 weeks since i gave my step 1 and my oasis still hasnt been updated. does anyone know why that might be? i didnt send in my med school transcript, do u think that might be the reason they have delayed my score reporting? i did send in my medical diploma.
also is it possible to get ure score report before in the mail even though ure oasis has not been updated.
please reply if u can, im really startig to worry.
tc
boggs.
wondering

how did know it was not updated?
Easy

Hi, Boggs,

Your medical credential verification or so on will not affect your score reporting. Since it's peak season now, you may have to wait for 1 more week, till next Thursday, if by then it is still not updating, then contact ECFMG. Think about us who have to wait for 7 weeks, you should feel lucky.

Good luck!
cue

boggs,
As Easy said medical school transcripts does not affect your score reporting (it's not even needed at this point!!!). Wait till wednsday or thursday of this week, and see if it gets updated. By the way if there is any problem with ECFMG and your records, they'll just notify you by mail. They won't penalize you by delaying score reporting.
TAC

Hello Boggs!
First off, dont worry because I am sure u passed! Smile
Second, what day of the week did you take step 1? usually , if you take it from monday to wednesday, Oasis is updated 3 weeks later. If u take it from thursday to saturday, it takes 4 weeks for oasis to be updated. So that might be the problem.

Let me know! Cool down though. LOL I have no doubts that u passed! :o)

TAC
nxM

Hey, stay calm,
Did you recently set online account? as it may take few days to start getting everyday updates. Does it say updated for yesterday's date but results not dispatched yet. I will keep checking my mail and oasis everyday as calling ecfmg will not help as you are still in four week frame.
Good Luck with your results and great score.
boggs

thanksalot guys, uve all helped a great deal...TAC, i took my test on a tuesday. i guess i will wait another week to see whats going on. thank u all again. God bless.
boggs
TAC

Well I would wait another week if I were u, and then call Kaplan if it is not updated still. In theory, it can take up to 6-8weeks, but what we usually see is Oasis being updated after 3 or 4 weeks.
Just relax Boggs! I know this long wait can kill us inside LOL (I had to wait 5 weeks for my score because I live in Brasil), but I have absolutely NO DOUBTS that you will pass, and will score above 90! :o) Trust your friend TAC here will ya? ;o)

Hhehehehe Good luck! See ya!

TAC
boggs

thanks alot TAC.ure enthusiasm is very contagious and i appreciate you for taking out time to write to me. thanks. ure right though this wait is a killer Wink
tc
boggs
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »