Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for CS Still anyone??? - chrislow
i have spent the whole december month waiting for my results...its very frustrating
and now i have a gut feeling that its not going to come today, and i will have to wait for 2010 !!!
i am dying...
Does anybody know if late means a bad result? Does anybody know a person that passed and received on last day?
i think there are very few people like us, since the majority have already received their scores.

"The first results for a given testing period will be issued on the first day of the corresponding reporting period, and it is expected that results for the vast majority of examinees who take the exam during the testing period will be reported on this date. However, it is important to note that there will likely be a small number of examinees for whom scoring and quality assurance are not completed by the first day of the reporting period; these will typically be examinees who took the exam in the latter part of the testing period. Results for these examinees will be reported each week throughout the reporting period, and should be reported no later than the last day of the score reporting period."

it no way means that - late = bad
so my friend just relax and lets stay together...

still waiting....
me too. took it in atlanta on nov4
i failed, did exams oct 27 in houston, failed ICE component, so sad i was sure i would pass. all the best to all still waiting
I also had in atlanta, nov 4! are u IMG?
guys,
I'm also waiting.....lets hope for the best.
I know a friend of mine got it on last day and he passed.
GL and Happy New Year!
yes what do you expect, only IMGs fail the exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »