Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for CS Still anyone??? - chrislow
iji70... sorry to hear that.. it must be hard and painful.. i have been through this before.. dont let it affect your esteem.. just reapply and book a date as soon as possible..
Thanks Nimsa, i will reapply soon
sorry to hear that iji70
I do have a question for anyone still waiting and this is their second attempt....when did you receive your fail last time?
i had 2 attempts before and i received it immediately on the first reporting day both times
last time mine came on the first score reporting date this time the last score reporting date, hope it is a pass.
are we suppose to wait till 5 pm ??
i failed the test twice as well and both times i got my score on first day.
I begin to believe that my guess earlier is rational. There are two fail report released today on the forum. Both of them fail in the ICE part.

Also, it is a interesting phenomenon that the people who doesn't get the result today has more than once attempt before. What does it mean?

For those who ever failed on CIS or SEP before, you are more than 90% to pass these two part this time if you don't get the result today. If you are confident in your medical knowledge, I would say that you will pass CSA finally.

Happy new year to all who doesn't get result today.

i'd not be so optimistic about the theory. anyway let's wait till jan 6 to check your guess.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »