Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch for prelim surgery????? - arshia
Does community hospitals in NYC/NJ area offer pre match for undesignated preliminary general surgery PGY1 in interview????
45 views with no inputs.....Thanks folks
I don't know but never heard of it so far!!!!!!
do u know where do they offer it? other than ny,nj? i have heard it is mostly for amgs who are from the same system/program? why shud they offer amgs those positions?
i meant fmgs...
I don't know where do they offer...just want to know possibilities....I thought maybe in NYC or NJ there would be more opportunities and more unfilled prelim spot
forget about prematch in surgery,,,if you are lucky you might get match in it. post much there would be plenty of them open. again probably it will go to unmatched amgs first then you will be considered for a position.
So as a conclusion....though these positions usually remain unfilled they don't offer them as prematch since they want to keep them for unmatched AMGs.correct???
@arshia would u please send the list of unfilled prelim in last year.thanks in advance csmay20
csmay Unfortunately don't have them...if any one have please email to both of us:arshia1975
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »