Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
research volunteership/observ at Col Univ Psychiat - mdnyc
I am working there now, this is for someone who either didn't apply this year and is interested in increasing tremendously their chances for next year, or someone who thinks they have little chances of getting a position this year.
No experience is necessary. I would do the training.
This is for a position at Columbia University Psychiatry Department. There are several opportunities for clinical experience as well( such as interviewing autistic patients) and you would get a very good recommendation letter( of course if you are serious and good and dedicated)
We would need someone who should be able to commit at least 15-20 hours a week for the 2 months of training and then to continue using the knowledge they get. I am starting Psychiatry residency in July so this person would replace me.
I have much more details available but wouldn't like to place them on a public forum. I have to ad that there is a slight chance of offering an F visa if you are really dedicated but ideally you have to be able to stay legally in this country without our help.
Please email me at: colunivposition
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »