Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took exam on 26th may. - drdave104
Can anybody tell me how to do OASIS trick.....i am not sure how to check it...
This is what I saved:

These are step by step what you'll do.

OASIS trick
Step 1: Go to this website: h ttp://oasis.ecfmg.org/
Step 2: Click on the OASIS icon at the right
Step 3: Fill out your USMLE ID and password
Step 4: Click on USMLE/CSA Score Reporting Information at the left
Step 5: Check if your score has been reported. ( both of your exam date and score report date must be appeared )
If your score has been reported, go back to h ttp://oasis.ecfmg.org/
Step 6: Click on the ECFMG Home button on the left
Step 7: Click on Interactive Web Application (IWA)
Step 8: Scroll down
Step 9: At the bottom left you will see "Begin new application"
Step 10: Click on "Step 1,2, or CSA"
Step 11: Scroll down and click on "Proceed with IWA application"
Step 12: You will see this:
ECFMG Examination History
Have you ever submitted an application to ECFMG for any examination, even if you did not take the examination?
Yes, and I know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number. Yes, but I do not know my USMLE/ECFMG Identification Number.
No, I have never submitted an application to ECFMG.
Step 13: Choose the first option and click next
Step 14: You may have to log in again on the next page with your USMLE ID and password
Step 15: The screen will ask which exam you are interested in. Select the exam you took and click next
DRUM ROLL
The next screen will be in red print saying that you have successfully taken this step and can't re-apply for it if you passed. If you failed, it will let you go on.
Note:
1. OASIS is usually updated on Wednesday at midnight (East Coast time)
2. It is usually updated on the 3rd or 4th Wednesday after you take your test. An exception is late May to early July when most AMGs take the test and there is a delay in score reporting.
3. Once your score is updated on the OASIS website, it means that they have mailed out your score.
4. You will get your score in the mail in 2-3 days usually.

And i want to stress that you need to make sure your score was reported or not by:

going to oasis and check at "USMLE/CSA® Score Reporting Information" If there is nothing there mean score wasn't reported yet (IWA will allow you apply the new application whatever your score is). But if it tell you the date when score was reported mean it was reported. And then if you apply for IWA it allow you to apply -> you fail, if it doesn't allow you to apply -> pass. Does it make sense?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »