Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. Louis University IM - eli81
hi
does anybody have experince from them???? if you had would you please share with us!!
thanks a lot.
hey eli81 i had my iv there in dec.......no medical questions very smooth.....3 ivs 10 min: each.....pd very nice smiling everytime......gl
thank you so much aku
how was the program overall did you like it????
I had my interview in November. I like it a lot. PD is super nice, also the other 2 members of the faculty that interviewed that day, one used to be the program director. The residents seems very happy, not a fake happy. The experience was great, I was nervous since it was my first interview. I definitely see myself there, I am only afraid of how competitive is, since they interview like 200 people, they had 4,000 aplicants. I made it to the interview round, but still so many people !
good to know!!! thanks..
giardia... what are your creds if u don't mind sharing? and r u GC holder?
US citizen, since I am originally from Puerto Rico, live here in St. Louis, still in med school, will finish in May from Ross university. Step I 85, Step II 96, passed CS all first attempt, 3.58 GPA in med school,good LOR, used to be a cytogenetic technologist in the hospital next door to SLU, doing chromosome analysis in cancer patients, and amniotic fluids .
giardia... that's pretty cool.
Do you have an ROL to share?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »