Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicantguide will remain with you 1 more month - applicantguide
Thanks for the link applicantguide and for the ranking help too.
thanks, do you have other helpful notes for step3 applicantguide?
applicantguide,
thanks for all your assistance.
you are wellcome mysam, ksr27 and patel00.
@zafanili, I am gathering them, once I get more I will paste here.
i have a question for you but i don't have your email. please email me at theus20.. thank you so much
applicantguide, you are really the angel of this forum, thank you for all the help you are doing for us. I got many IVs through you guidance and assistance. Please help me in ranking the programs, I just mailed you my list according to my preference. Thank you very much.
you are wellcome, check you emails.
thank you very much applicantguide, I appreciate your kind help, I now feel safe in matching.
Thanks Applicant guide for your help. May God bless you.

I have a question for you. I have low scores . Graduated in 2003. My friends with same scores got interviews from local hospitals and we live in a same city and I did not get any interview from those programs. I have plenty of Usce, in patient hospital exp in Usa, research experience in Usa, one year resdidency exp back home with three year general practicioner experience.

Applied to only family medicine programs and only to those where I was fitting in their criterias. I am really disheartened and don't know what to do, though I have experience in all specialties, Fm, Im, Peds, gyne, psych , radiology.

Will take step 3 before next match but what else to do. I have no contacts at all and I am very much worried.
Dear Drgoljan, it is becoming more and more diffiult these days to get interviews because of the highly qualified applicants and yearly summation of nonmatched applicants who apply again and again. IM and FM next year were be more difficult, even some people this year didnt get any Psych IVs. My advice to you is do observership and if possible research in psych, then apply next year to psych as a major target. I hope you will then get enough IVs to match.
Goodluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »