Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
applicantguide will remain with you 1 more month - applicantguide
applicantguide, how many days does it take for ecfmg verification after nrmp registration?

also, is it ok to certify rol on last possible day or shud v be ahead 2 b safe?

thank u very much...
thank you for all the good work applicantguide....i have a question..i have really low scores(75,75) and cs pass all 1 st attempt...still step 3 to go..am a 2008 graduate...apart from observership at a clinic what is best that i can do,which speciality i should look for,and are there any chances in scramble...need visa too...do mail me at nmj1234..thank you
@successor
1- 2 weeks (they say usually next week of registration).
You can certify it as many times as you want. so you can certify it now and if you want to make any changes and cerify again you can do that before Feb 24 9 pm eastern time

@nmj
If you can race with the AMGs who didnt match then go for it. Most of IMGs that I know who got positions through the scramble got prelim surgery but you have to apply widely ie 45 programs prelim surgery.
@applicantgod
thanq vry much for ur selfless support...no more words 2 congratulate u...
you are more than wellcome successor
thank you applicantguide....u r doing a fabulous job
you are wellcome nmj
Observership opportunities

http://www.im.msu.edu/applicants/observership.asp
Sir,best rgds n best of luck to you.we learn everyday new from yr post.thanks A LOT.
Today my question is i am GC N 2007 graduate.having 10 interanal n fmly intrws.50%each.
i am scared and feeling unsafe.my intrws went well.some feedback also got frm PD N PC.
SCORE LIKE 79--88--84 Passed all steps in 1st attemps,,cs 2nd only.got some usa exprnce and lors.Only GOD connections.competition is very high so scary.but feel as GC n good intrw May bring better hope and good luck.Do you think 10 intrws are positive factor to match.
please write in this forum so all bros n sis`s also share my pain and yr response will be appreciated..i am satisfied in my intrws and hope PD satisfy is most important,please reply and hope for good judgement from yr ends.10 intrws are good for match with GC n mentioned score?aplicant guide ..thank you sir and appreciated yr time and loyality to help others.
Dear Sir Competetion, I am a female, down to the earth and never belong to the SIR levels. 10 IVs is more than enough for you, dont worry about it. Yes GC is an advantage for you on those who have similar creds. Feel free to send me your list after you rank it to correct or advice you in anything that you may have missed. I wish you the best in your match. Goodluck.
Amrapali, the applicantguide
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »