Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thorek memorial interviews ? - flamingjune
Oolagu74 can you please contact me at p_stas. Thank you!
surogeon 1982 , thank you for your cong, i think they have 5 spots and i saw post here indicated that they filled 4 of their 5 spots , but i am not sure , i just saw this information here.
i just have 1 iv for the match
sy1973. mine is on feb 11th. did u talk with program coordinator when they are going to decide the final spots. i guess it must be before 25th so that if someone will get the spot he/she can withdraw from the match. do u have any idea about the same. good luck. take care
hi surgeon 1982, i did not speak with the pc about the final decision about yhe spot and the timem . i am thinking the same way like you. good luck
any info on the iv process will b much appreciated..
thank you
hi surgeon 1982, i am sorry for the bad writting on the previous post, my son was typing with me, he is just two year old , so it was very bad posting but good for my son.
again i did not speak with the thorek pc about when they will let us know but i think the same way like you , but we do not know what they think , so we better ask when we go there.
good luck again
A friend got interviewed there yesterday.... One of the worst experiences.
Extremely, rude, arrogant an a$$hole of an assistant program director (some desi chootiya, looked like belonging to South ) who will look towards the walls, scratch his balls, and play with his iphone WHILE you are replying to his answers and then he will cut you in the middle of every sentence. You extend your hand for a handshake and he will just stay still in an attempt to humiliate you. I mean what the F ???
Something is wrong with quite a few us desis ... soon as we achieve some milestone in our lives, we become the Pharos and think of ourselves as gods while rest of the world looks like a lil piece of sh!t to us. I absolutely HATE this about desis. Seriously, I had an interview with Dr Thomas Lane PD of U Conn and a world renowned doctor who displayed a matchless professionalism by being not only extremely pleasant but was also courteous enough to accompany me to the room door to see off me.
PD of thorek was not any better... extremely cold and rude mofo.
I don't mean to sound arrogant but really, a freaking two dollar whore type program and they act like interviewing for Harvard or John Hopkins.
whoever interview there , can you please tell us what they ask , any medical que, who else see this program the same way drshokotololomoto see it.
thanks
sy1973 can u put your email address.
surgeon 1982 my e-mail is samahatfa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »