Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mt sinai chicago peds - goddey
Anyone interviewed here? Did the PD reply after sending thank you note? They claim they take 6 every year but NRMP Quota i s 4. I know they do not offer prematch.Any ideas? Thanks
Maybe they actually offered 2 prematch this year, ya never know!!!

No PDs usually don't reply. Try emailing and ask him/her about it...or email and see if they reply.
I interviewed there, I don't know about prematch positions but pd emailed me back after my thank you note but nothing specific.. "you are welcome" kind of thing...
Thanks. I guess they gave away prematch this year. Pcos how was ur interview? PD did not interview me. Are u ranking them high
Any more info on this. Thanks for the contributions so far.
i emailed the PD as well.no reply Sad not even a "you are welcome" Sad
how is this program?
Program on probation
Sorry for the late reply, my interview went good/ok, I mean not outstanding... I interviewed with the PD. The interview with the chief resident was more like an overview than an actual IV.

I won't rank them high, but I will rank them. I liked the association with children's memorial and UIC for Hem/onc.

I know they are on probation, and that's a big issue for me. They are a small program too.

I had bad luck because I got IV at 2 programs on probation ... Sad
Yep. mine was not that bad too. I had only two interviews so have no choice but to rank them two. Hoping to match in family medicine though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »