Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology 2010-2011 - neuroguru
@smart, most likely at number 5 (unless I decide to change last minute, which is unlikely). Have you decided your rank list by now?
I'll probably go with UT and Methodist. will think some more and submit tomorrow Smile GL with u all
Hi friends,I called nrmp..It seems if we match only prelim,next year I can apply for neuro programs with unfilled spots in pgy2 and also categorical programs that start in 2012 and advanced that start in 2013..In the last two cases, having already done an internship,I can talk to them during ivs about this and if they agree I can skip my internship or else I can repeat my internship again..In either case it is better to do internship as I will get direct hands on experience than doing other things as USCE..Hope this helps many people who also have similar question..
Did anybody iv in SLU neurology and hear back from them?Also did u guys get the best wishes and updates from U of Louisville?
Is anyone going with LSU- Shreveport?
@smart, buddy, I am really wishing the best of luck to you and rooting for you! I will tell you my final list by tomm Smile To the rest of my friends, good luck to you all too, and my best wishes to everyone. Only one more day before the real wait begins.
Just certified it! Good luck to everyone, we have come a long way. Make rational decisions and don't make hasty last minute changes.

NG
guys urgent...last moment anxiety...pls help me rank these
UMASS,
UAMS,
Penn Statae Milton Hershey,
Allegheny General Hospital

.....i have my order in mind...but wuld want to make sure one last time...!!!
@neuroitis, sorry couldn't be of much help to you with those programs. Although, I saw that some others gave you their opinion in another thread that you opened. Hope you have found what you needed to find.

So, now that we are almost at the end of the ranking deadline (just a few hours to go), what did everyone's ROL looked like?
@guru,
How did u finalize ur list? Advanced first and then Cat?
GL to all.
@docx, mixed. There were advanced that I ranked above some Categorical programs. I went with the liking of my programs rather then adv vs cat. I realize this can work against me if I match at advanced without a prelim though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »