Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neurology 2010-2011 - neuroguru
matched!!! hurray!!!!!
Matched! While I feel happy to have matched, I also feel sad for those friends here who have been through us this journey and have not matched today. Don't lose hope friends, I'm wishing that all of you also get matched in the scramble. It has been a tremendous journey with you all Smile
Sorry to hear that superdoc, but I am sending good vibes your way. Please keep us updated.

@snowhite, neuromypassion, jsv84...congratulations friends Smile
Matched! Thank God!

Congratulations to all who have matched and Good Luck for scramble to those who did not match today. Dont loose hope my friends and have faith in God. I will pray for all of you.
Matched to advance....what should I do now??
@neuro0912: i told u to keep up ur hopes alive...see u got advanced....donot loose hope at all now....after doin al the hard work....u have to and will find a prelim IM position in scramble!!!

congrats to all others who matched!!!
@ Neuroguru and all others who got matched..

Well, i matched into transitional program but didn't got any neuro advanced position.. What do you guys recommend?
How should i go about in scramble? Are there chances to match into advanced neuro position anywhere?

Congrates to all those who matched !!!
@patel21: congrats on ur transitional position.....u have a high chance of getting advance neuro in scramble since u have PGY1...go for it and even otherwise u can start ur PGY1 and look for advance neuro PGY2 for 2012 which will be up for grabs and others like u who have done PGY1 will only be eligible and hence u have a realistic excellent chance...dont worry...

congrats once again!!!
@ Neuroitis..

Thanks for your suggestions..
I see only 14 PGY-2 neurology programs unfilled in NRMP site (in southern and northeastern parts).. I will definitely give a shot to scramble in those positions..
Do you recommend going for services like MATCH A RESIDENT in case i don't get any scramble positions? I have no idea how it works when you have got PGY-1 positions..
I would appreciate any of your inputs..
Thanks once again.
yash
@patel, sorry for not replying earlier, as I haven't had the chance to check this forum. I'm sending prayers for you and everyone hoping that you all will also match and have a joyous match. While I don't know exactly what advice to give you at this point, just give your best shot at scramble. Whether you have a successful match or scramble, the final result is the same. Don't despair friends, keep those hopes up.

@other friends, where is everyone else? smartneuro, 4weeksexam, nitin, swathi and many others that I can't mention because it would be too many names who we haven't heard from. I hope all of those friends have matched too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »