Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help friends - anjaanirahi
I am an IMG preparing for step1 since 7-8 months now I have done almost all NBME offline and then NBME 3 NBME 5 online in which I scored around 480 and 500, I wanted to finish this exam by feb in Jan did NBME 7 and got a 520, before that I was doing U world I quickly started to revise the kaplan and I was shocked that it seemed to be that I am readin it for the 1st time and that a lot of concepts i had in mind have just vanished out dont know how I panicked and postponed my exam until March mid but since last 7-8 days I am just unable to give 100% seems like things are not making anysense and I am trying to read but seem to forget almost everything I read in a couple of days just cant understand whats happening please exam is near I need to buck up but somehow have lost confidence in myself and now I dont have anything to access myself also please can someone help me now as to how can I assess myself shud I doo just FA I have done this book once before I was aiming for a big score but am stuck now can someone pls help me thanks
How much did u score for usmleworld?
how many times did u read kaplan i heard atleast 2-3 thorough readings r required.sometimes it happens dat we feel exhausted n everything seems new.take a short break do a revision of firstaid n any notes that u prepared from uworld.definitely we score farabove d nbme so dont worry if u still doubt urself do uwsa all d best
Dear Anjanirahi!
I haven't been around the forum for too long but judging from your answers to the questions, I think you have been doing great.
When you lose confidence in yourself, study becomes harder and the target and dreams become tougher to achieve.
There is just one rule; NEVER SAY DIE.
You can do it. It's good to make mistakes at UW and Nbme than to committ them on the exam later.
You must find the courage within in to fight..
Good luck.
Do not extend it. Read it in a month and give the exam. The more you extend it the more you forget.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »