Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
withdrawn from match - cairodoctor
hi all,

I accepted a prematch and withdrawn from the NRMP website and my status show withdrawn but the PC call me on Friday and told me that my name is still on ERAS and I have to take it out!! Can anyone tell me what dose that mean ?
hey there,
I'm withdrawing from the match and I was wondering how to guarnatee you are out..
Are you from egypt too.. congrats on prematching
Can u email me on egyptwithin

Thanks alot
TC
Hey cairodoctor, congrats for the prematch. I think you told me that you interviewd at S .mary mercy at livonia for FM, as well. Did they contact you again ever? Can u do ur firnds at this forum (including me) a favor by letting them know that u are withdrawing from match? Thanks in advance.
hey Us1234,

Yes a interviewed at St Mary mercy at Livonia and a week after my interview I received a letter by regular mail signed by PD that he enjoyed the interview and he hope to see me again in the future !! and yes I'm withdrawing from this match and I signed my contract.

I think u have a good chance to match in Livonia if u rank them high, it a nice hospital and city. The PD is smart guy he will make an excellent program, yet the disadvantage their is no senior resident to ask them stupid Q intern ask, So prepare to ask those Q to ur attending. I remember the PD told me he will hire a chief resident so he can help, If I was in ur place I would email the PD and ask if he did hire a chief because ur really liked his program and his program would be on top of ur list !!

I don't think he interviewed more than 50 applicants and most of them will not rank this program high because it's new.

Wish u the best of luck in the match
Thanks cairodoctor.
Hi Cairodoctor,
I have not got any reply from PD at livonia from thanks letter and follow up letter. Does he regularly reply ? Did any of ur friends also get replies or letters from the PD?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »