Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Dear Doctors...what should I do now?*** - abcusmle
Dear friends...I already completed my basic science portion and passed my step 1 and step 2 from one school that is not accredited by California. But the California med board told me to repeat all of the basic science courses over again at another institution that is accredited by CA in order to practice in CA latter on...

Is there any other way that I can do in order to have a license in CA in the future instead of repeating and/or transferring? Please give me any of your advices ...I am really stressful over this crazy CA rule.

What should I do now?

Truly
dump california for rersidency, do your residency in some other state and then obtain california medical license. No one denys you a license once you are done with residency. People try to scare you. I know a guy who graduated from st. Matthews , did residency in NY and is practicsing in CA. Dont listen to the faggots
pd123....Thanks for your reply. Did he go through any kind of petition for it? Pls let me know more....Thanks god hopefully this is true.
I honestly do not know what options you have. My advice select carefully the states you apply to as more states are now using the CA LIST . Georgia is newly implementing it though they seem to be alittle more lenient.
mysam---thank you for your kind advice. My mind is still empty right now I do not have any options yet. Do you mind to share with me the list of those states?
mysam---thank you for your kind advice. My mind is still empty right now I do not have any options yet. Do you mind to share with me the list of those states?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »