Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP Applicant Satisfaction Survey - abohmid
u dont HAVE to take the survey ... its volunteer thing and it wont afffect match process.
But I guess everyone answers it ...atleast alll fmgs...
not at all, only your prayers and efforts work to match, all these are gossips. I participated in two match years and got this email both yrs first one with unmatched and other one when I matched.
Ok, I have this email in my inbox and did not think anything of it untill I read all this---
Oh..really...got survey and matched!??? so we're all matched!!!
Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
i just brush ths forum for ur posts to relax and lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!particularly when i am death tired and want to kill myself or someone!!! darn creative! god blessssssu wid all deez cute Smile))) ideas!!!!!!
crazy applicants who believe whatever they read looooooooooooool
kes emkon ala em yelli bedo yeshaglkon endohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
u just made my day!!!!! thnx bro..sistro...or both!!!!Wink
calm down guys, I just called NRMP and have been told that this trick work every other year, it doesn't work every year. I told the lady (her voice seems sex) that it didn't work last year.... she said then this year it should work.

Gl for everyone who got it and congratulation
abohmid !!!Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) u r bad!!!!!Smile)))))))))))))))))))))))))) i got to go now!!!! post more jokes plz later on!!i feel like killing myself....!!
i think everyone has got it, doesnt everyone?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »