Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP Applicant Satisfaction Survey - abohmid
yellow means you matched but in b/w some where in your ranking list................
well now I don't believe your color theory because I have one iv only and it blinks yellow except if there is an exception to your theory. plz help.
black means you need to find another career.....
the golden rule as NRMP website:
the first step in matching process is to match every applicant with his preferred program .So any one with a rank list will be matched as (temporary).
next step :is program ranking list which eventually decide who did really match and who to be deleted.
So during the second level the computer will use the (matching ) as a filter,if u did match thats ok,every thing was good for u and no need to ask if every thing was good and So u NEVER receive any survey ....
If u didnt match than: they will send u the email to know if there was something wrong with their website or it is only your CV problemS,.,,,,and they send the same email to the PDs who didnt fill their position to see WHAT WAS WRONG...about the date:they do it like this because they know that if they sent it after the match result all the unmatched applicants will be so sad and mad to take that survey...
COLOR VARIETIES: calling NRMP, got this:after sending the first 4324 email NRMP got short of black ink,so they start to use whatever they have,because they wana be done before the weekend, have no time for order another bottle of black ink..........................
heek bashar bada heek NRMP......tfooh 3ala hake al sa3ah..

anyway I got this email this morning........Whatever
that means whoever got survey will not match then.
I got survey this morning. What a dissapointment....
hello abohmid did u get survey e-mail addressed to your name specifically.
I also got an e-mail but it is a generalised e-mail, they did not address with my name. So the whole survey guessing looks ridiculous. So better to wait till match day.

thanks
Hello,

Are you guys talking about this survey note.

The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is interested in learning more about the factors that influence how applicants construct their rank order lists. Your participation in this survey will help program directors and future applicants better understand how applicants select and rank programs.

Your participation in this survey is voluntary and choosing not to participate will not affect your match results in any way.

Please click here to compete the survey, which will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.

Thank you for your time in providing this important information.
Good morning guy,
just want to clear something, people who received survey stating" The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) is interested in learning more about the factors that influence how applicants construct their rank order lists." will not match but people who received the other one " The National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) invites you to participate in the NRMP Applicant Satisfaction Survey." will match. I hope this will help.

what if i got both??
both means u didn't match. sorry, I can't help, be prepared.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »