Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly reminder - scorpio4match
PakiF is Pakiscrew is pd123 is patrik85
Yeah thts true
Saves a lot of energy for you folks, doesn't it? Just behead one, and you have three less infidels! It's NOT true however!
So atlast you have been aroused by my post and has taken control of your body. Now we will be recieving posts from you on this forum for sometime. That is the problem with patients of "Multiple Personality Disorder", they never know about their other personalities until the problem is recognized and got treated. Believe me if one is beheaded no one will be left.
@scorpio4match

You are right we are one , we are all united against u fuc*ing terrorist and will make sure there is no existence of pakistan in the future
scorpio4match,
Please stop flattering yourself! I'd rather be beheaded than aroused by your body!
@pd123...How can you achieve a task singlehandedly which indian army is trying to do since the two countries have gain frredom i.e for 40-50 yrs. Are you trying to use the USMLE forum power to do this. It will take you more than 100 yrs to poise this forum with your hatred and to exploit it to fulfil your plans, still the chances are less than 0.01%. Be realistic..

@PakiF... You are wrong that I cannot do anything regarding it. I can help you in getting treatment from a fine psychiatrist. Actually, "Multiple Personality Disorder" or "Dissociative Personality Disorder" is a dangerous condition. The patient is an imminent danger not only to himself but also to the natives. But, the good news is it is now completely treatable disease though it can take a little more time as other psychiatric illness. If you are willing I will try my best to help you.
Good for you that you believe in some sort of plurality! At least you admit that there is a term called 'multiple', be it personality or otherwise! You are not possessed by other totalitarian twats from your country with one point agenda of one moongod (and nothing else)in the world! I must congratulate you for such broad mindedness!
PakiF...it appears that you are trying to evade the objective of this post through senseless and out of context posts. Let me remind you that the real objective of this post is t get you help so try to control your alienated wondering thoughts and be focussed. You can understand that I have no such animosity with you instead consider me your friend. It looks to me that though you have agreed that you have problem but you are not ready to get help. Just consider if you dont agree that youshould get treatment when you need it how you are going to pursue your patients for getting treated. I am concerned...
@scorpio4match
can we make this a daily reminder?? it will increase our chances of curing this somewhat hopeless case, even though no matter what we do, r chances r very slim..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »