Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly reminder - scorpio4match
Thanks meti for sharing such a wonderful post here.
Shah rukh khan is the weed and he deserves immediate eradication.
At least for once, I agree with you HF!
I think œobservation of weeds "needs conclusion.

Conclusion:

I believe purpose of this writing has reached in proper place.
Regarding weed management, at that moment I think we can™t do anything because of economic situation (after all application process) and shortage of time (because of job, externship/observer ship/exam step 3 etc). But hope is here if you carefully look that article “
œWeeds can further be classified by how they complete their life cycle.
Annuals start from seed and complete their life cycle in one growing season. Cool season annuals germinate in late summer or fall, go dormant for the winter, and flower in spring or early summer, then die. Warm season annuals germinate during the spring or summer, flower, and die at the end of that growing season.
Biennials require two years to complete their life cycle. They grow vegetative during the first season and flower and die during the second year,
So, nature will take of these kinds of weeds.

At the end, I am wishing an enriched prairie for us. Thanks.
Deep and thought provoking as ususal. I expected nothing less from an intelligent person like you. I am in agreement as well. I do hope nature takes care of the venomous hateful weed sooner than later before it slowly covers the entire seabed outbreeding everything else! You are already entangled in it and probably drowning; even then I wish you the best! Trust me, you'll need it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »