Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly reminder - scorpio4match
don't argue with fools; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with their experience Big Grin

so ignore this joker. It might be enraging, but replying to his post and bumping it up is exactly what he wants... so ignore him!! Ofcourse, in response to the 'ignoring', he will come up with more outrageous slander, but again 'I_G_N_O_R_E'.
That is the web-wide rule for dealing with trolls and flame-warriors. Anyone with an ounce of sense can see through his slanderous blabber, and know that he wants to see no reason; that he never responds to logical questions, but with more false accusations.

@scorpio: bro, everyone knows, don't waste your time and emotions on this nincompoop. Channel your energies and emotions into furthering your career or your good character, go volunteer at a local shelter. The responsibility of who embraces the right path is for Him; we just do the best we can by being good examples. So work in the other direction, by being good; that is a much better way / form of 'dawah' than defense...pray for him..he might stay an Abu Jahl or he may be Umar Farooq Smile

So make a pact - right now! do NOT respond to his vile, inflammatory posts, that is EXACTLY what he wants... so 'punish' him in the way of operant conditioning by failing to provide the positive reinforcement for his behavior.
@samomcos

Saale tu kitna likhta hai, daya kar apne haath pe , varna carpal tunnel hoke rahega.

Last warning agli baar haat kat kar pichwade daal dunga
To 'samomcos' (The Great Peace Loving One) (PBUH),
See, I'm treating you with the respect you deserve with all the titles like PBUH etc? So don't be rash dealing with other people!
Are you still confused about your sex? Do you still believe you are born American etc? Never mind answering. My post is to answer you, not to question your 'utmost unchallenged moral superiority'! Just a couple of things:
1) Don't bother about moving up or down to my level. You wouldn't come even close in your lifetime (assuming you have normal life span)! Trust me on that one!
2)You talk about the 'right path', which you yourself are not following! The proof is in the pudding! You are still here with us in this big bad slanderous world! You didn't blow yourself up; how can you be following the right path, O you the great peace loving one?
@ samomcos, Alas! I thought I was so close in getting him treated atleast I made him realised that he has a problem and need to consult a psychiatrist and then the last step was the treatment. But, I agree with you that we should not fall into the needless arguement and I have to giveup my effort prematurely. I know that most of this forum members are trying to help eachother in peace regardless of their religion. I also know that this guy pakif has no shame left and he is never going to return from the abyss of ignorance and insolence in which he has fallen. But I think he should not be allowed to spread the wrong message and information about someone's beliefs. Atleast someone should come up with a resonable explaination. For me complete silence is next to acceptance.

@fob2010, I would love to accept your suggestion but right now I feel myself committed to the pact of samomcos and will try my best to 'I_G_N_O_R_E' Smile

Goodluck to all in their match and future endeavors.
Corrigendum:
'Samomcos' isn't ignoring me! He is just replying with different IDs! That's all.
i was attracted by 'header' of post and have stuck in here.

i would like to share something:

what is weeds?

a weed is simply a plant that wants to grow where people want something else™
And
also, A weed is defined as any plant growing where it is not wanted.

(http://lawncare.about.com/od/turfgrasspe...saweed.htm)

another def:

What is a Weed? (ref: http://gardening.wsu.edu/library/weed001/weed001.htm)

A weed is any undesirable plant. Weeds can:
¢ Be a nuisance
¢ Be a hazard
¢ Cause injury to man and animals, such as poison ivy or poison hemlock
¢ Compete with garden plants for soil nutrients, light and water
¢ Harbor insect and disease pests

Weeds tend to be very competitive and are capable of taking advantage of "disturbed areas". They often produce large amounts of seeds or are capable of quick reproduction. Weeds are generally a problem where the desired crop is doing poorly or the soil has been disturbed.

Types of weeds:

There are three types of lawn weeds:

Broadleaf weeds: encompass every other type of weed including chickweed, dandelion and clover
Grassy weeds: invasive, fast-growing grasses like Crabgrass and goosegrass
Grass-like weeds: weeds with upright growth and narrow leaf blades like sedges and wild onion

Weeds can further be classified by how they complete their life cycle.

Annuals start from seed and complete their life cycle in one growing season. Cool season annuals germinate in late summer or fall, go dormant for the winter, flower in spring or early summer, then die. Warm season annuals germinate during the spring or summer, flower, and die at the end of that growing season.

Biennials require two years to complete their life cycle. They grow vegetatively during the first season and flower and die during the second year.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
i never thought i will write here.
i am not that much intelligent.!
also,
leave my thought here if you do not like.
no comment please.

thanks for your patience.

Your thoughts are very likable, I must say! But you are stuck in the weeds , I am afraid and you are drowning! A very hateful, venomous, dangerous weed named 'peace'!
simple calculation.

seems you are rising!
and,
i am drowning in the weeds (according to your hypothesis).

so, who is weed?

hahaha good one metiSmile)
''Who is the weed?'' Ummmmmmmmmm, You ask such intelligent questions!? Beats my intelligence completely! Ummm, let me guess, who is the weed? Peace? Oh, I don't know! I give up!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »