Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scramble service for applicants with no IVs - cstutoring
if you have any doubt or feel you have enough help going through the application, please do not contact us..

we ae only looking for serious applicants

Good Luck for everybody
FOR ALL SERIOUS APPLICANTS:
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION ON SERVICES THAT AID WITH THE SCRAMBLE. THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING BETTER/WORSE THAN YOU CAN DO YOURSELF, EXCEPT THE FACT THAT THEY NOW HAVE ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO. I HAVE DONE ENOUGH RESEARCH AND CONVERSATIONS WITH PD'S AND PC'S WHO 1ST HAND LET ME KNOW TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY SERVICE THAT CLAIMS TO BE HELPFUL TO YOU DURING THE SCRAMBLE. MAY THEY TELL YOU THEY DO NOT TAKE YOUR MONEY UNLESS THEY ARE SUCCESSFULL BUT WHAT THEY DO HAVE IS YOUR INFORMATION AND PERSONAL STATEMENT WHICH EVENTUALLY THEY USE TO BULD ON WHEN THEY START OFFERRING THEIR PAID SERVICES FOR A PERSONAL STATEMENT.
Trust yourself and your friend.they will help you more than anybody.It is very easy process.It take 10min to send application and then start calling.If they want you they will contact you.And it is more for american grad because their dean will make the phone calls for them.Every program has a different phone line for dean.
Hi,
i am an ECFMG certified IMG and also cleared my step 3 exam.
i am seriously looking for someone who can help me in scramble service.
you can mail me at ROCKYBALBOA25@GMAIL.COM
I am interested and if u guys are for real then i will be waiting for your reply/response
Hi i am still waiting for ur reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »