Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check this out - arewa
Is this a "MATCH FOR SURE" LETTER? UR OPINIONS ARE MERELY FOR FUN

Hi xxxxx,

It is great to hear from you again. I hope you and the family had a great Christmas and I wish you the best for 2010.

Thanks for reiterating your interest in the xxxx program. We remain very interested in you as well and plan on ranking you accordingly. Please keep in touch.

Sincerely,

its an obgyn programq
NO OPINIONS???
81 views and no response -

what's going on yet some of you respond to the most idiotic posts.
it sounds good - at least you know that they are ranking you - but still, you know what they say... nothing is certain in life except death and taxes. good luck, friend.
thanks abciximab - just doing this poll for my friend who seems to think otherwise.

i believe its a very good sign.

any other takers?
cmn guys . . . . . . .
death and taxes...hmmm da last time i heard dat was in MEET JOE BLACKSmile))

@ arewa...wat i think is.....well its def a good sign...but u cant knw for sure till 15th!I too have got a ranking letter from a program I iv'ed which keeps me in good spirits....but yet I do tell myself not to keep hopes too high coz things might not work out da way u want them to at times...but in short good sign but wait till 15th to knw 4 sure!

It seems to be a positive sign but depends if the program sends this to others or not. Also depends on the integrity of the PD.
Is your friend a competitive candidate as in OBGYN it is very important.
I wish you the best. Though I must say that everything we say is merely speculative at best.

The question I guess you should ask is "will a PD purposely mislead you?" and for what purpose.

The email therefore allows us to safely assume that you will be ranked and I believe that alone means you are about 70% safe.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »