Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important message for all IMGs. Please read - beta3000
I entirely agree! Muslims must resist the temptation to post Islamist propagandist stuff here. This is USMLE forum, not Eid greetings forum! Agree with alliswell: one clean fish can not clean up the dirty pond if there are too many dirty fishes in the pond!
up
keep this thread alive guys, we need good inputs!
Recently I saw a post on this forum by some people claiming to be Swedish and European IMGs (b4bentley, etc I think was theid userid) posting trash about IMGs from other countries.

Since many people have time between now and the match day, someone can easily send the link to that post to every PC in the country so that such losers will be blocked from entering the system.
J-1 Visa

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach more and more signatures - please sign here and share your story.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/j1-visa-abuse
Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.
Thank you!
they seem oblivious to any sense we try to put into their thick skull!!! but its a realy good idea to jst ignore those msgs...i mean not even open it! and just bump up the rest of the posts that makes sense...........Smile))))))))))))))))))
keep it up guys ,,,,,,,
we can do this.
we can clean this our own forum,
(keep a thing in mind,any one can need help at any time of his life and this forum is really helpful to many of us and we want it free from dirty minds)
I don't think answering dirty threads is a good idea as it will keep those threads afloat. I will check for this thread once in a while and will try to keep this fresh.
Saalo haraamkhoro kya bakwasss aur boring baatein karte ho. I feel like commiting suicide reading all your nerdy posts. U guys dont deserve to be a doctor. Your patients will commit suicide
Saalo haraamkhoro kya bakwasss aur boring baatein karte ho. I feel like commiting suicide reading all your nerdy posts. U guys dont deserve to be a doctor. Your patients will commit suicide
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »