Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
withdrawn by the NRMP - nimsa
hello... i agree with applicantguide...you should have passed step1,2ck and cs before feb 24 to be included in the match. i can only suggest that you e-mail the program where you interviewed at and explain your situation and still express your strong interest in the program...they might suggest something to you or keep you in mind for the next match...good luck.
hope you have a better credential next year. However, make sure you understand all the requirements for participating in the match. May be there are somethings that you can learn from all of these.
hello nimsa sorry to listen to your story. dont worry much just concentrate more on cs and later step 3 exam. you should be in good shape by next match. However, if you are really close with the pd where you have been interviewed, tell them about your story. Usually programs will assign most of the positionss for match , but they keep some positions for outside match, so enquire regarding this with the program where you have been interviewed.

thanks
passing step1,2 and cs in other words " means" being ECFMG certified!
u may get the actual certificate in hand after the rol deadline but for entering the match u must pass these exams which equals the ECFMG certification!

Gawd!
thanks for all ur replies
Im sorry to read about the automatic withdrawal. I wish you had read NRMP's information and planned accordingly beforehand. Rules are rules we all have to abide by them. Make te mopst of your year, get externships and observerships in US that will help Solidify your CV. And make sure the LOR writers mention your communication & interpersonal skills as well as your bedside manner. As PD's usually need the assurance that you can communicate well especially after a CS failure.
@ hemaglobin. Telling someone they need ecfmg certification before rank order list deadline is false information because you are stating that you have to have the actual certificate in place before that deadline. Getting the certificate is independent of taking those exams. You don't magically get the certificate the moment all 3 exams are done. You also need a medical school diploma and have your credentials verrified. The 3 weeks necessary to get all this stuff done makes a big difference to someone who takes the CS exam late.

Gawd
applicantguide please give me observership list, i need it. I will be grateful to you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »