Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye for a few days! - pakifucker
Going for a holiday with my Pakistani GF! Will be back. If anybody wants any meaningful conversation, he/she has to wait for a few days!

HF,
I know you are one of my most ardent followers! I'm afraid I've to leave you for the time being! Don't worry! I'll be back! I know I'll be sadly missed by all Pakistanis! But this is life.
go to hell
Not hell. Just a holiday! Byeeeeeeee
Dont worry buddy, I am there. Only one Sunny Deol is enough for all these sister fuc*ers.
THIS POST IS REPORTED ABUSE
i did many times

he is just psychpath , just making bad names for all indians......moran

I am indian and hav alot paki friends, they are all great....
I wonder if these people who think and write such disrespectful comments are people who just couldn't cut it as MDs or couldn't make it to become an MD and this is how they spill their anger. If it is, please go do something positive with your lives and try to make something productive of it. Bashing others won't get you anywhere. If you just ask yourself "what is my goal by writing such comments?" you will realize their is no goal; so what are you trying to achieve by writing them?? Instead of giving up and succumbing to bashing the profession, keep trying and one day you will be part of the profession.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »