Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please answer! - rishi_neetu
I have two questions if anyone knows the answers then please respond immediately...
First I had read on the forum that if you get the application satisfaction survey then it means that you will probably not match....is this really true?????
Secondly I had received from the NRMP the Early Scramble Activation for which the deadline was in Feb. Does everyone who registers with NRMP get this email or only those few who might not match?????

I will reallly appreciate a reply as I am really tense....THANKS
8 views and no reply Sad
I didn't think when I got that survey and later reading the posts I was confused. I think its regular survey. We all are very tense. I didn't understand your 2nd Qs. If you registered with NRMP(you did as you got survery, right?) so wait until scramble day.
GL
Sick tired of the same questions!!
Thank you Joya for the reply. Did you get an email from NRMP regarding the Scramble....that was my second question......that does everyone get that email....
i dont think that your second email was from NRMP. i think its from electronic residency that is one of those services you pay for scramble. check it out. maybe am wrong
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »