Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a husbund for my Indian Friend! - jovanat
I have a friend a nice, pretty Indian Girl who is looking to get married.
We are looking for a North Indian Male, cast “agrawal (if possible) 27-35 yr old who can be rather anything, but not a doctor or we might consider doctor, too.
The number one quality is a MORALITY and to be from a family where the mother was a house wife .Also he shouldn™t ask my friend to work.
My Friend is a from a very good family that Live in U.S. for 40 years .Only serious candidate need to send me an e-mail at vcavdarska@woh.rr.com.
Just œwarn you that we only want sincere people bc my friend family have the means to properly screen their background here and in India.
Looking forward for the RIGTH ONE for My Indian Friend!

what nonsense is this ?
Hi, I can help her. I am always ready for some fun time. what do u think? I am 6 feet and best body in the business and have woman wanting more.
Are you for real? Ever heard of match.com. Go search for beta300's post of yesterday and I betcha you'll retract this post.

Anyway, if you are really serious, I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. I don't fit the bill.
btw I fit your qualifications:

1) I am not a doctor (actually my roomate is which is why i am here in this forum)
2) I am proud to be a real indian, I can carry a nuclear bomb myself and blast it right in the center of pakistan
3) Also I wont let her go out to work , I will allow her to take 'in calls' from home
what you think Pakistani cant blast it in your centre.... Hey dont underestimate us
U pakistanis dropping a lot of catches (look at Akmal). tumhari chaddi mein hi blast ho jayega
I will bribe the pakistanis to drop it. I will fix the match
CHOUTIAE meri chaddi ka blast to mera he hai na , magar teri chaddi main hunay wala blast be mara huga.. Gandooooooo
get her a geman man. Western Europe Rules!!!!!!!!!

Stop offering asian people. Western Europe people are superior
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »