Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to ppl who withdrew from the match - sasha123
Applicants in the 2010 Main Residency Match

The NRMP has received numerous phone calls from applicants asking about for-profit services that claim to send unmatched applicants' applications to unfilled programs during the Match Week Scramble. The NRMP is a not-for-profit organization that does not cooperate with or condone the use of these services, and we do not provide them with the List of Unfilled Programs. Moreover, many residency program directors have told the NRMP that they do not review applications sent by these services because they clog email inboxes and telephone and fax lines.

We believe the NRMP is the only organization with reliable information about which positions are available during the Scramble, and that information is available free-of-charge to all unmatched applicants. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at nrmp@aamc.org.

Our best wishes for a successful Match!
NRMP Staff

did anyone receive this email???? i withdrew yet i received this email
i've withdrawn from the match and i got the same emailSmile
Hi guys, as an IMGs the majorities of us are not used to USA laws, As NRMP policy indicate that no result would be published before march 15th, thats mean NO single clue about the result should given before march 15th.Nobody breaks the law and policies in USA specially an official organization,as simple as any IMG or AMG or what ever can suit them for such a behavior.
Back homes all of us know how things work,and that experiences what makes us so conscious and paranoid.Take it easy NO clue about the match result should be published before MARCH 15th.
O ya habibi hobak hayarnee hayarnee hobak.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »