Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a_v_a_t_a_r is the moderator- 100% - residentusa
Look at how this guys defends the moderator in the other post and he got really mad at something said to the moderator and this guy has posted some nasty material on this website in the past. What a shame, and you guys are right, the moderator is the main culprit here and needs some punishment.
oye sherlock holmes....you didn't respond to my question in the other thread. i know you hate to know the fact but u know what....a fact is a fact is a fact is a fact. you can't run away from that. and what kinda nasty material are you talking about? pull up any of my previous post where I degraded any religion.....will shoot myself right now if you find anything of that sort.
chicken a$$.....did you find any of my nasty material yet? or did you chicken out??
a_v_a_t_a_r .... wait a minute !!!

correct me if I am wrong ,,,,when u say " a fact is a fact is a fact is a fact" are you agreeing with all the BS posted by PakiF** here ??

You, I and many others know yet another "fact" that PakiF** is the one who has instigated this crap and spread hatred among the most intellectual and educated people here ... are u going to reveal another 'fact' that you are in accord with PakiF***'s messages??
@prematchedny: have u smoked something before posting your msg? who tf is PakiF** and what have I got to do with him/her or his/her messages? Crucify him/her....I don't care.
residentusa didn't read history well in school and I was correcting him.

and I still believe that you guys (residentusa and prematchedny) are intellectual and educated......so please stop spreading BS about me or I might have to come down after you.

@residentusa: post the nasty material that you said i posted on this forum or APOLOGIZE.
and please stop instigating me by writing crap about me on this forum. AMEN
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »