Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j1 visa ever get rejected? - navz
hey jst wanted to know , do j1 physician visa application ever get rejected from india?
i havent heard of j-physician rejection...coz it comes thru both sides agreement. cant u think of a plan b in case....!!! am kidding!!! gl anyways
whew!!!! good to hear john ...thnx
there is no plan BSad
it can get rejected if u can not prove strong ties to ur country or if ur spouse has filed for a GC. GL
I call State depart nad INS They told me that even if your green card is applied you have no problems with J! Hey sunju can you tell me more my US petition applied by my brother case is approved waiting for visa number
as per my knowledge, if ur GC application( immigrant intent) is filed, u can not get a J1. coz J1 is non immigrant visa type and u just can not apply for 2 different categories. INS may have said yes, but ECFMG will not issue u a DS form to start the J1 process. I may be wrong and I do not have any solid basis to prove what i said but plz gather more info from other friends about this.Thanks
agree ppl ....be careful:
it can get rejected if u can not prove strong ties to ur country or if ur spouse has filed for a GC. GL
i asked my attorney too!!!! u cant show any interest in staying in the US or getting GC at the same time.....u must get ur j 1st==>then do wht else u want!!!
if u try any other option ...even H=>it can affect ur j negatively! GC hurts ur J too! that is wht my attorney said! in fact...a frnd was advised to postpone her other petitions to secure the j 1st for the sake of residency. gl
but why csis and j1 department said there weill be no affect may be the people of customer services not have enough knowledge
IT DOES AFFECT and seems logic!!u might be lucky and skip it though ..... i asked 2 attorneys...in fact, my frnd joined an immigration seminar for fmgs regarding j visa with experts+immig attorneys.play safe!
you are right its logic so is there option that once i matched i can withdrawl from the gc petition
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »