Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am lost :-( , withdrwn by NRMP from the match - naloxene
I am very sick, nervous and feel very depressed. I even developed anxiety polyuria. Today I received email stating that I am withdrawn from the match because of doubts about my personal statement!!!!!!!!!!!! They said they found the same phrases used by some others too. I wrote it myself but one of the services adviced me to add some phrases to strenghten it.Also they said that I will not be able to receive the unfilled positions. However this will not affect my application in 2011 if I decided to apply again, but they warned me that the next year if I repeated I will be banned from the match for 3 years. One year gone from my life it is not fair. What should I do????????
wow !!! That's a new one to me.
r u sure u r not kidding?
are you kidding ?
I don't think that I can believe this. As far as i know, NRMP has nothing to do with staemnt plagarsm. Its ERAS business. They inform u if they have to do so before starting investigation. Here are the official links :

http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/polici...cation.htm

http://www.aamc.org/students/eras/polici...gation.htm
u are kidding this cannot be possible
Paste the email plz before eiter people start freaking out OR START ABUSING YOU
Smile
Maybe you are right, one of my friends had similar email 1 week ago, he used wewritedocs service, what did you used?
I am not kidding friends. Sorry I cant paste the email, they said it is communication between me and them should stay confidential. I used medhelp team, but everybody was using them with no problems, why me????????
This is serious. I am so sorry.
i donot think this can be real
if what u r saying is true, then many people should be in the same situation as yourself
caz there is at least thousands who have similar personal statment, and everyone knows that, and it has never been a problem
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »