Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My exam at Houston yesterday 3/11 - drstethoscope
Oh why wont they like you, you seem VERY pleasant and affable...hahahaha
1. i was the only IMG at the exam center,
2. n they looked jealous of my meek, sleek, and radiating with charisma personality.
3. i wasnt wearing my best glasses
4. n i have this strange feeling that they were warned as all of them gave me ...WE WERE WAITING FOR U look.
I was the only OLD IMG
They seemed intrigued by my eastern looks (LMAO)
I was also not wearing my best glasses
N I think they loved me b/c of the AMG before me was just pissed off that day as I figured thorugh out brakes talking to him, so I was def a breath of fresh air in the stale windowless corridor
well i would like to show ur previous post as aLOR and testimony to some of my female colleagues n old fellows who think just 180 degrees to u
I meant breaks not brakes

Well I love myself lol hence I think that way
see i had a girl in front and a girl behind n both were pretty and i was like crow in sparrows so situation sums upto .... a long day, closed corridors, pretty faces n then me.
OH They were Pretty or just looked pretty b/c they were goris Smile either way I see you were not in a good place with them around
see beside being tested for exam i was also tested for my faith. n God knows how i managed to concentrate on exam amidst those distracting temptations
I am 21 female from India But Now in China For Study. i Have A Site And Like To Share With Others. So, Visit My Site And See Its Pages . I Think You Like It .... Visit And At LAST MUST CLICK THE TOP OR BOTTOM BANNER ONCE OR TWICE Please... plz http://girlswall.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »