Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do they wait to tell us where we matched? - rei
just curious, why don't they tell us now where we matched? I understand that they want to release all the final results after the scramble, but what difference does it make for programs or applicants?
...?
i guess that doing so might in some ways provide all residents a level playing ground when they begin the program. just imagine the torment a scramble matched candidate would feel if someone like beesh80 were to know ahead of time....just a guess......
makes alot of sense.. imgspouse.
OMG I don't even wanna think about the results of "like beesh80 & ahead of time" ..LOL
They neither tell you nor tell the PDs, because they need to keep the scramble going on fair competetion basis. Otherwise if the PD will know who already matched, this may influence his decision in choosing the others who are scrambling. So NRMP wants to keep it completely on the natural way.
They neither tell you nor tell the PDs, because they need to keep the scramble going on fair competetion basis. Otherwise if the PD will know who already matched, this may influence his decision in choosing the others who are scrambling. So NRMP wants to keep it completely on the natural way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »