Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I MATCHED! 'Cool' !! I 'rock' !!! - jeerapani
I MATCHED !!! 'Cooool'! So happy!! I 'rock' baby!!!!!! Just a little worried about living in a small town like New York! You know, I mean after living all life in the best city on the planet in India, it can be quite daunting! But then again, what are doctors for? Who will look after these poor, destitute Americans? I will! ˜™East or west, Jeerapani is the best!™™ Jeerapani 'rocks'! Jeerapani 'rules'! Jeerapani reigns supreme! I™m so proud of myself! I can tell you one million one thousand one hundred and eighty eight causes of atrial fibrillation anytime; but don™t ask me what atrial fibrillation is?! I don™t know! But who cares? We are the purest of pure Aryan race on the planet (discounting the adverse effect of the sunlight)! Sunlight hasn™t done much favour to our near Nordic skin and hair tone though! 'Sh*t'! We come from the land of Buddha & Mahatma Gandhi , we are a proud nonviolent nation! In fact we are the most nonviolent on the planet to the bovine species and all people stronger than us like terrorists and militants! 'Cool'! Have you not heard about how non-violently we are feeding Biryani to Kasav everyday at the Indian taxpayers™ expenses! He slaughtered two hundred people in Mumbai, but we are most non-violent! Hey, but don™t say we are cowards! We can be very brave with anybody weaker than us! We are the bravest! Give us a ten year old ˜chai-wallah™ (we normally call them ˜chhotu™), we can very bravely slap right on his face! Cowards? Says who? Racist pigs!! ˜™East or west, India is the best™™! Jai ho!!

(˜™Chai-wallah™™ is the Hindi for tea vendors on street! Normally they are all kids in India)
Hey, where is the abuse? Where are they gone? ''India is the best, every house in India looks like 5 star hotels, unparalleled social justice with leaders like Mayawati blah blah blah''--- India is so damn good that nobody wants to stay there!
A psychopath like you can never be successful in life. I don't think you are going to be successful in the future. No chance
DIE SOON JEERAPNI
Matched in a psych program I assume? Big Grin
gastriclavage,
NOT BEFORE YOU. YOU'LL DIE VERY SOON!!
Jeerapani forgot to take Lithium today also..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »