Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any kababayan who match - ???? - kungdoktor
Congrats to all kababayans who matched this year.
Indeed this is the year of the underdogs. Passed CS on my 2nd attempt. Akala ko, it will affect my chances this year. But lo and behold, `got 2 prematches on my first 2 IM interviews, and accepted the 2nd.

I also know of 3 pinoys who are 2nd timers sa match. All of them matched this year!

Hooray!!! Mabuhay ang mga pinoy!

Congrats to all kababayans who matched this year.
Indeed this is the year of the underdogs. Passed CS on my 2nd attempt. Akala ko, it will affect my chances this year. But lo and behold, `got 2 prematches on my first 2 IM interviews, and accepted the 2nd.

I also know of 3 pinoys who are 2nd timers sa match. All of them matched this year!

Hooray!!! Mabuhay ang mga pinoy!

Sa mga mag-scramble, best of luck! Be strong, laban!
CONGRATS!!! YR OF THE UNDERDOGS?? YOU EARNED IT GUYS/GALS!!!TAAS NOO AKO SA INYONG LAHAT!!!
congrats everyone!!! Anybody matched in Psychiatry this year?
Congrats everyone!!!! Smile Ang galing talaga ng pinoy-always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meron bang na match sa IM program ng St. John, MI?
trinomaniac, where did you match?
docmae and all others who matched,

congratulation on your life time achievement.May I know about your credentials pls? like yr since grad,USMLE scores,USCE,no of programs you've applied and IV you got.Really looking forward to know about those

I would like to place my same querry to those who couldn't match.

Hope I will have the privilege to know info from you guyz.

best of luck
2000 grad step 1 (3x) 75, 78, pass CS, step 3 79. externship program psychiatry jamaica hospital for 5 months applied to 60 psychiatry and 10 FM back. had 5 IV all in psychiatry. Plus a lots of prayers......Smile. if u have any question just email me
@kungdoktor:can I get ur email? I did not match and I am looking for usce or observership anywhere
kungdoktor iwan ur contact # will col you
1989 grad w/ pediatric residency and infectious dis. fellowship back home, 2 mos. observership in houston as part of fellowship training in 1997, practiced for 10 yrs; assoc. prof. in med school there; married in 2008 to an american so I moved to the US;

Step 1/95 ( July '09); Step 2 CK/ 99 (Nov '09); CS/pass (dec '09). Applied to 10 pediatric programs in Oct. '09 before taking CK and CS. Only 1 interview last Jan, w/o my CS result and ecfmg certificate yet ( received both in Feb).
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »