Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
---- courage---- - meti
hi,

i did not match this time, my first match year -- always a 'best' chance to get in.
i need to look back minutely where was problems.
i will apply hopefully next yr -- the 'good' yr to match.
we need to keep that patience.
and,
also i know i am not the only one.

just keep your 'courage and hope' up,
those will keep you up.
(my daughter's great dialogue)Wink

fondly,
Meti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXrWRM0E6YA&feature=related

your sweet daughter is always right! you will do fine meti.
love that song, thanks for sharing it again, meti.
Hi Meti...
I am sorry for u , but at the same time i am happy to see how well u are taking it.
thats the spirit and I am sure u will do it next year!
(cudnt post earlier , even on mysam's thread cuz the forum was behaving v bad today...it wudnt open or let me post ) anyways ur daughter is soo intelligent i must say.and yes u and everybody else must act on her excellent advice!
u will suceed meti next year definately, u r such a sweet person so my wishes r u will get ure dream come true very soon
I also did not match and this was my 4th match, with 2 kids it is soooo hard to study, and I don't know how I managed till this stage , and I am thankful to God for all this,
so keep ure hopes high for next year
take care
ihs
thanks for encouragment meti. I also have two boys and you know how it is tough.
Hope we can make it.
Oh meti you are really a great person and believe me it's their loss that you didn't match! I also didn't match eitherBig Grin I hope something better will come around someday!let's be hopeful for now, since I don't have anything else rather than hope...
Hi meti. Sorry about not matching. I am sure you will be able to keep on fighting. Remember all your friends.
hi meti. am sorry to hear that. Even I am going through a difficult phase. But this is just a matter of time and it should pass soon. GL
dear meti,

sorry to hear but ur strong and you are a nice person. good luck and keep going....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »