Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For everyone who didn't match especially dr-cs - mabbas
I am an old IMG. This was my second match and unfortunately I didn't match.
But surprisingly, I am not depressed and not even upset. You guys will think either I am crazy or a person with extraordinary courage. No you are absolutely wrong. I am a very normal person just like you. Last year I went through the same pain and I can't explain how bad I was feeling when I saw my match result last year.
I am a mom with three kids and you guys can't even imagine how hard I tried to do my steps while dealing with a very demanding husband and highly uncooperative in-laws. But with the grace of God I did my steps with decent scores and I thought my hard time has ended but I didn't know that it's just the beginning. When I saw my match result last year, I felt a sharp pain piercing my heart and I felt like I am not alive , just a dead body. I can't even move myself as I had no strength in my body and my eyes were crying continuously. I was scared that I have to face people and hardship of preparing for next year match. I tried even harder this time but still didn't match but unlike last year I am relax. What is the secret? The secret is, every time When
I pray to God for a successful match, I also asked for courage to bear the pain in case of not getting match. For me it's a blessing that even I didn't match but I don't have the pain I had last year. Now I am asking God to give me courage to struggle for next year match. So don't lose hope don't give up, keep faith on God and ask for his mercy. Believe me, he is the only one who can get you out of this painful situation. I am a living example and I am surprise how can a weak person like me is able to bear this pain with courage. Hey guys God is with you , you have to call him. May Allah bless all of you with success soon.
ur post gives me more courage,,,thanx..
That's a nice post. Congrats on your strength.

God is not there to make our dreams come true, we have to know that. Some people would start to question God if He doesn't grant them what they want. What kind of faith is that? After all, if you think about it, if you have a good relation with your God, you'd be happy no matter what shape you're in, because everything in this life is going to end sooner or later. What would be useful for us is our good deeds.
May God be with you, support you, have you mercy on you, and grant you what's best for you and your family.
Yes. God is good all the times. His love is unconditional, not depends on our circumstances. He says I love you with an everlasting love. Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you. He died and rose again. He is the true living God. Praise the Lord.
COURAGE.
I am a father of 2 little boys.I drop of and I pick up everyday.I work to survive otherwise,
I will be homeless.Do fight.I never thought I will finish my USMLE steps.It was deceiving at
every failure.I did it.I always got a creepy interview at least, but I am still not matching or
prematching.
Last week I started studying the GRE for a master in Biomedical Sciences but today I can.
The failure is more challenging to me.I have to keep fighting.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »