Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched,a miracle.Thank God!!! - dr_rao
2 interviews and matched.....quite the work of God......thanks all for your help and good wishes....
what are your creds?
Congrats!! Let this be a testimate that the number of interviews does not predict whether or not you will match!
Congrats!! Let this be a testimate that the number of interviews does not predict whether or not you will match!
Congrats Rao! 'Gotmymd', what is a 'testimate'? Is it a testicular estimate? Are you Pakistani? He,he,he,he!
scores 85(2) 81 and 79....one year clinical experience,2006 grad.didnt have iv last year.....nthg great about my credential..u guys can see....its all the work of God.....believe in God if u dont believe in yourself....but let it never be the other way round
and yeah i need visa....applied to only 60 progs cos of money constraints.....i tried to talk to the doctors with whom i worked in the clinic with to get me an iv at their place of work,but somehow that didnt work out.....asked a few of my resident frends to recommend for me...nobody cud help although all of them tried.....

...what i did different this year....
step 3 completed
did usce in specialty of interest/application
trusted God

those who didnt get in....guys i know its difficult for you....but nothing is impossible in this country and even better,nthg is impossible with God...
congratulations!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »