Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who used medhelp, wewritedocs, Belibi..unmatched - protect
It seems that the ECFMG/NRMP wa again PS services gava big results this year. Many people who were using these services didn't matched. Please let us protect ourselves from any payed service on the net in the 2011 match. Please anybody who didn't matched tell us his experience and gather here to share ideas about the next match PS.
I have contacted medhelp = very vague in their responses, so never attained their services

This is my 2nd time in the match, last year I did not apply until late december, knowing my chances were slim but needed to do it anyway just to say I have gone through it as you never know. In my 1st try I also used residencystatement.com = it was hell, they never got what I was trying to put in my PS and you only meet wit people so many times just as many other services, I also used their program list and al lot of info was outdated such as deadlines, credentials e.t.c

So my 2nd time around, I used residencysupport.com. It was not cheap, but after spending $400 plus 250 on their list (By the way they are based on Ohio, Canton) I realized that residencysupport.com gives you continued support until match day, so 1 year which included PS (you can edit, edit until you are satisfied (we emailed back and forth 52x on all my 3 statement for the specialties I was applying for), I gave him access to my ERAS and he went over it again and again to make sure everything was done correctly, grammatically as well as complete. He assisted me with my thank you letter, he advised me on interviews, helped my with my LOR's e.t.c.... and explained the match process.
End Result = Matched this year!!!!

I took a leap of faith with him as I did not know anything about him or his services but I am glad I did have the faith and I owe him 80% of my success, (20% to myself for IV's and things I improved on in my Resume)

Please realize he can't guarantee you Residency but he can make sure that you submit everything and advise you on everything that you do need to improve in case it does not work out.

This is my personal experience and I hope it will help someone.
By the way I have written about his services oct. 2009, where you can read up on it more.

GL
I forgot to add, I never contacted belibi, just heard to much bad stuff about it

In regards to wrewrite, I did not trust them either, they were just as vague as medhelp. By the way I did pay medhelp for IV practice and they just gave me the runarround. I eventually told him to send the money back, which he did. ---- This guy is located out of the UK according to my paypal account.
Hi protect, I had many negative feed backs (banning etc.) from applicants I will paste it later. However I would like to add a small comment here: Pay attention to the services that give you externships or observerships. PDs are aware of the copy/paste LORs they are giving to all of the applicants who are using them. If you want observerships contact the programs yourself.
GO ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST SANDNIGGER
Now you can contact "med.help" directly!

Aitzaz Bin Sultan Rai
Clinical Research Fellow Cardiovascular Clinical Research Facility

Domain Name: ROAD2RESIDENCY.COM
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrant Name: Aitzaz Rai
Registrant Organization: medhelp
Name Server: NS67.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS68.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

13 Alan Bullock Close
Caroline Street St. Clements
Oxford
Postal Code: OX4 1AU
United Kingdom
Admin Phone: 0-741-125-2152

HERE IS HIS PERSONAL EMAIL. ONE OF THEM:
aitzaz_rai

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=20589583&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=bjdl&locale=en_US&srchid=116811201377539499634&srchindex=1&srchtotal=2&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A116811201377539499634%2CVSRPtargetId%3A20589583%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

Changes company name every couple of years:
MEDHELP TEAM LIMITED
Address
13 ALAN BULLOCK CLOSE
CAROLINE STREET
OXFORD
UNITED KINGDOM
OX4 1AU
Legal Information
Company Registration No.:08197440
Incorporation Date:31 Aug 2012
11 Months old