Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ imgspouse - carpe_diem
I'd suggest you IGNORE what some Boorish Buffoon has posted in another thread (hope you get what I mean). That lewd half-wit is beyond reason.

You will have better luck trying to convince a Monkey -- AND ACTUALLY PUTTING THAT DUNCE IN THE SAME BRACKET AS MONKEYS IS AN INSULT TO THEM!!
actually, carpe: it was my fault to step on the s*i* while I preach others to do the same. but, back home i have often seen drunkards scream expletives at passerby; and we just shrug and go on toward our purpose.

though its a completely different story that the mod is a good friend of mine and i have a good sense of newton's 3rd law Smile
and thanks for your kindness. i have no words to convey my appreciation.
@ carpe..

I hope you match at your top choice..if you dont..i think we might match at the same place..
pubhealth are u looking fwd to matching at wayne state im?
You're welcome.

This forum indeed is a potpourri of different characters.
However it is sad when future physicians (supposedly the creme de la creme of society) behave in such a vile, uncouth manner.
@ pubhealth
Thanks.
Good luck to you too @ sam82
@Sam82..yup..I know you are..and kk18 is...I thnk wayne is carpe's and asdf's second choice..

probably we will all meet..

@carpe..I was having fun..dont worry about that..It was a good distraction from the wait
goodluck to everyone! hope everyone matches to the first choice !

sam
well wayne is my second too.. so not sure.. tomorrow will tell... just over 12 hrs now
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »