Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are you guys taking the exam? - ia
Anyone going for the exam soon? I set a date for May 4..and God, I am so nervous...I wonder if it is possible to feel confident or is it normal to have a sinking feeling whenever i think about the exam? lol

iqbalian, sammy, goforward and everyone else....when are you guys going for the exam? Any time soon? Hope your prep is going well..
i also wanna give by april end........but prep is never ending....and not getting confidence
guys... don't rush... take it when u are ready... i'd rather suffer now than suffer later... they asked every single angle, every single aspect, every single piece of information you can imagine, every top or bottom of the books, of course every concepts. That is why it took years to get it done....
years ???????,,,i not t,,,my advice fix your date ,,work hard and go to the exam,,maximum p for the exam is 1 year and minimum 8 months
@alsaidi1... did you take it???
not ye ,,i just started,,but my frinds ,,fenished all there exames in 1 year
if you guys dont mind me asking, how long have you been studying for this??? Can you post ur scores for NBME?? I am thinking about mid may but not sure, dont have the NBME score that i want yet..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »