Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last days...!!!! - cgmp
I know out here there are brilliant minds struggling for one goal, one mission, one exam, USMLE ...Please give me any advise. i have 3 days left. and very nervous. Passing thru difficult time with one year old w/family. plz advis me what to focus on at this time....MAJORLY...Any review book or anything b/c i think i dont know much......plz help..
Any particular advise what to look for in FA from each subject. like biochem, biostats, patho,pharm etc.

Any kind advise is welcome.
In the last couple of days, all you should be doing is just going through your First Aid. You know your weak points. Make sure you brush up on them.

Try to calm down. I'll pray you get a great score. Just keep skimming your FA and any notes you have made from UWorld. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.
thanks for your kind words.....
I second that - just fa- Maybe more of path and physio. It's a familiar feeling to think you don't know much before the exam but on the day of the exam the questions will get your synapses firing! I've also heard a lot of people advise against any reading on the day before - maybe just enjoy your one year old. All the very very best.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »