Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im back from exam - sz123
hi guys
i wana share my exam experience, im not feeling good abt exam............ 3 blocks very diff
v tough dnt kno frm whr they pick, more then 40 qs on b.science pschiatry........ethics...
biochem easy ones, just 1 from embryo, patho,pathophsio........pharma most imp mode of actions.... length of qs was normal not too lenghty even i got a time to check marked one.
well its over huhhhhh...
plz share any one feels like im feeling now lost..........!
feeling of not done good plz share
thanks
sz123,
could you please tell your nbme score ??
was exam harder than UW and NBME ?
i havent taken the exam yet, but everyone who does comes out feeling that they didnt do well. It is perfectly normal to feel this way. Try not to worry about it. Its over thank God...and hopefully you will do just great. Meanwhile try to enjoy a much needed break Smile
Wishing you all the best and will keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted when your scores come out. Good luck to you Smile
sz123 I have seen your answers in the forum, and I ˜m sure you are going to score high.
Well done..
thanks alot ia n ariadnac for ur kind words
for me nbme is harder then real exam b/c on real exam qs r very straight forward even so many qs r of single line dnt worry do hard work with uw n fa more n more even as much as u can qs r very closer too uw qbank if some 1 did uw qbank very well then i can gaurantee he/she can score higher. dont forget to bring RED BULL with u on exam day n try to drink it
after finishing 4 block n keep on washing face in every break take high cal food with u ,it really helps, best of luck for u guys n plz dont 4get me in ur prayers
tc
congrats sz123 did u find discussion in forum & topics posted here helpful....real exam is very similar with nbme 5...what do you think?
yeah qs in forum is very helpful but i dnt hav any idea abt nbme5 cuz i didn do that.....
read trigeminal neuralgia, finger biting of kids in which d/s, cvs drugs all very very high yield
best of luck
finger biting is DERMATOGRAPHIA .. an OCD...
sorry dermatoPHAGIA... Smile
ggod luck!!!!!

my friend also told the same thing, but he got 99

keep ur fingers crossed and pray god!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »